It's another Mojo Monday! This week Tammy has prepared a fantastic sketch for us, and Jax has translated the gorgeous layered background into a fun mixed media layout full of mists, gesso, stamping and paint using the March Kit of The Month.
The Rules :
Jax sprayed each of the colours of Lindy's Stamp Gang mist onto a plastic baggie to apply to the background for a random, speckled effect. To prevent the mists bleeding together and muddying, she heat set each layer before adding the next.
Layers of washi tape and stamping with a Prima stitch stamp provide the "bones" for this layout.
To coordinate the flowers and paper layers, Jax added touches of 13 Arts paints in Matte Turquoise and Matte Coral, along with some gesso. Ingvild Bolme Mini Junkyard Findings and a Flying Unicorn Metal Adornment provide some manly accents for the page.
Play along with us this week for your chance to win!
01. You have one week to create your project using the sketch as inspiration ( it does not have to be a layout it can be a card, a tag etc )
02. You must post your creation in this thread in order to be eligible for the 10.00 GC
03. You may use your project for any other monthly forum challenges except for the Anything goes challenge
04. Your project must be posted no later than 8:00pm on 03.09.2014
05. All other standard rules apply .