Pages

Monday, July 25

Mini Album


“It is frightfully difficult to know much about the fairies, and almost the only thing for certain is that there are fairies wherever there are children.” 
― J.M. BarriePeter Pan in Kensington Gardens
I have spent time talking to customers and wondering what size pictures most get printed. The majority did  indicate 4x6 , and that is when  my thoughts  wondered  to creating  something different.  I have not done a  page  layout in years, but I wanted to create something  to please  both the memory keeper and  I.  With old  papers  I began to design  out  this album .. I guess at  8.5 x 11 its really not a  mini anymore. With  promises  to use up my stash .. and  the  struggle inside, I wanted to hoard this collection, Pixie Glen, designed by Jodie Lee  by Prima, the  responsible part of me  won and  this  8.5x11 Pixie Glen album was created.




With  flips and folds, folds and flips it  holds  well over 40- 40 x 6 pictures and another  30 pictures from 5x7 to 3.5 x 5 and so many more ...
it was fun to create, there  is no tutorial  or  measurements  just  pictures for you to enjoy !