Pages

Friday, July 8

Your Passion Your Art. July Kit of the month Cards



“Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-

conscious and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't 

"try" to do things. You simply "must" do things.” 
― Ray Bradbury


In the  July kit we  included a 6x6 paper pack of the Prima Paper Vintage Emporium.   Now, I am not  sure how  most card makers  choose their paper .... I myself  will make  cards from 12x12 sheets, A4, 8x8, 6x6 .. there is  no standard   for me  .... and  the  6x6 paper  pack  in the kit was  perfect for my creativity this month ...

With a little layering and the flowers from 49 & market ( love those)  two simple  cards were made ....   Nothing  fancy ...  just  simple  sweet cards  in order to send out  as happy mail ... 
The  July kit sold out .... sorry  but  the  20th is around the corner and  you will not want to miss the  August  kit!!